Deepsurface is a Portland-based startup making a huge, positive difference in the world of cybersecurity. We help security teams make their enterprise networks more secure ever day.
Our DeepSurface product provides information security professionals with a clear view of the threats that exist in their networks, systems, and applications. Our approach revolutionizes vulnerability management and threat modeling by providing visibility, priority, and metrics where none exist.
We’re a team of self-starters with deep expertise. We move fast, but with discipline, and rely on team members to listen, think, and then build the best products for our customers. If you love working in collaborative teams, take a high degree of initiative, and have a history of extreme ownership, then we’d love to meet you.
We have great benefits, a very flexible work environment, and commitment to hiring diversely.
We are currently looking for a Technical Account Manager. The responsibilities of this position are a unique blend of pre-sales engineering, implementation support, and post-sales product support.
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in technical support, Windows systems administration, product support, and some linux skills. This position requires solid writing and organizational skills as well as someone who can be sensitive to the customer’s needs can develop warm customer relationships.
We are looking for a candidate who thrives in a collaborative environment with team players, has the ability to take initiative and produce results, has the ability to collaborate effectively with a talented team, and has the ability to suggest and carry out practical actions to deal with issues.
Duties & Deliverables
In this role, you will be the first hire in our Customer Success Engineering team.
The primary duties of this role include:
- Working on the front line with customers to help them install our flagship vulnerability management product, DeepSurface
- Identifying pain points for customers and the support team and working with other teams to improve the product, documentation, scripts, and workflows to minimize this pain
- Assisting the sales team in expanding the customer base by presenting technical demos and providing technical content for communications campaigns
- Staying up to date on our product's capabilities and helping the marketing team showcase these to a technical audience
- Working closely with the product management team to voice customer concerns and prioritize features
Please note: This is not a junior-level position, as it requires professional knowledge of Windows systems administration as well as several years of experience supporting users with technical challenges. If you don't fit this profile, but wish to be considered for possible future opportunities, you can use the application form as a way of introducing yourself. Just state early on that you don't qualify for this position but would like to be considered for future openings.
Interested? We're excited to hear from you! Please apply here. The application deadline is September 30st.