DeepSurface Security is changing how organizations address risk in their cybersecurity systems by empowering our customers to be radically better at protecting their organizations through automation. We’re a fast-growing enterprise software company headquartered in Portland, OR.
We're a team of self-starters with deep expertise. We value pragmatic solutions and being good to each other. We move fast, but with discipline, and rely on team members to listen, think, and then build the best products and programs for our customers. If you love working in teams, take a high degree of initiative, and have a history of extreme ownership, then we'd like to meet you.
DeepSurface Security has great benefits, a very flexible work environment, and a commitment to hiring diversely. Currently all roles are remote. However, we plan to return to the office with a hybrid schedule before the end of the year. At this time we are also hiring fully remote employees who live across the US.
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Manager of Customer Success. The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years in Customer Success roles including formal Customer Success roles, Technical Account Manager, Sr System Engineers, Tech Support, and Devops.
This person will arrive at DeepSurface ready to start and develop a new Customer Success department. You will be an advocate and be a voice of the customer internally at DeepSurface. You will also be a coach for customers to spur usage and actively drive adoption within customer environments to maximize the value they get through partnering with DeepSurface.
You will also be excited to work with cutting edge technology to be able to understand and explain in-depth our solutions to users. Additionally, this candidate would thrive in a collaborative environment with team players, be comfortable taking initiative to produce results, collaborate effectively with a talented team, and have the ability to suggest and carry out practical actions to deal with issues.
Responsibilities for the Enterprise Customer Success Manager include but are not limited to:
- Manage a portfolio of about 30 current Enterprise customers and more as we grow.
- Manage all post-sales activity for DeepSurface’s enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution in order to improve customer engagement and retention metrics.
- Become a DeepSurface product champion and use this knowledge to effectively guide customers towards their desired outcomes through scaled engagements.
- Drive product adoption by leading onboarding for new customers across their teams.
- Develop playbooks and contribute to team strategy for new customer onboarding and customer growth and renewals to ensure ongoing customer success.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features and functionality for their business needs
- Develop joint success plans with customers to ensure there is a plan is in place to drive adoption and high value use cases within the organization through change management
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items and performing quarterly business reviews (QBR) for alignment of objectives and outcomes
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work actively to eliminate that risk
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification and tracking of product improvement requests and bugs
- 8+ years in a technical customer success role managing complex accounts (enterprise cybersecurity experience preferred).
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate and excited about the prospect of helping build out our Customer Success processes.
- Quick learner and can work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment.
- Self-managed and with a proactive mindset and excellent time management skills.
- Proven ability to build a team and scale a department
Nice to Have
- Located in or near Portland, Oregon
Interested? We're excited to hear from you! Please apply here.
Don't qualify fully? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they fully meet all the outlined qualifications in the job description. DeepSurface encourages candidates to apply even if they do not meet every desired qualification listed